Like we've mentioned before, a lot of our fans have been asking for DLCs for Goat Simulator. However, we figured we'd do a completely free content update and just patch it in instead! Patch 1.1 is coming June 3rd. Here's a rundown of some of the content:
- New playable map - including some pretty crazy stuff like a ferris wheel you'll be able to overcharge with car batteries.
(Here's a very early screenshot of the new map to give you the general feel of it!)
- Local splitscreen multiplayer - You'll be able to play 2-4 players at the same time! The reason we can't add online multiplayer is because of physics synchronization issues across several computers, but we can do splitscreen multiplayer on a single computer. It's gonna be really exciting to see what kind of crazy multiplayer maps modders will make in Steam Workshop!
(here's a picture of our work in progress. Score is still bugged)
- New achievements - because why not
- Goat parkour and balancing on your front legs - as seen in this video.
- You will be able to ride a bike. Hopefully, if we can get it to work. WE GOT IT TO WORK
we have bikes now
- More optimization - so more goats can play Goat Simulator
- New playable goats - Including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, and Repulsive Goat!
What more would you guys like to see in the future?